Quantitativa — Revista de Economia
WEALTH - International Journal of Money, Banking and Finance
Journal of Business and Economics in Times of Crisis
A peer-reviewed scholarly journal on crisis-related topics in the fields of business and economics. Visit the journal‘s website for more information about manuscript submission guidelines. (www.jobetoc.com)
Historical Review of Business and Economics
A peer-reviewed scholarly journal on economic history and business history. Visit the journal‘s website for more information about manuscript submission guidelines.
Call for Publications
Interested in publishing a monograph in book form?
We encourage authors to submit proposals, especially of the following types:
Scholarly books and articles in the field of business and economics
Edited stand-alone collections of essays in economics or other fields
Business books relevant for academic and general readership
First steps towards publishing with us:
Contact Mr. Christian Wolf by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), providing the following information:
1) Contact Person (address, phone number, e-mail)
2) Information about the author (short biography)
3) Working title of publication
4) Brief summary of proposed publication (maximum of 600 words)
5) Who is the likely readership of the proposed publication?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for an initial evaluation of your proposal.
Copyright by LCBR. All rights reserved. All logos are the property of LCBR. LCBR cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website.
* Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. LCBR cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.